How to Drive Traffic to your Website | How to Increase Website Traffic
How to Drive Traffic to your Website | How to Increase Website Traffic
Increase Google Ranking is the main strategy which is followed by the Top Bloggers in India and they also understand How to Increase Website Traffic & How to Drive Traffic to your Website. But in order to rank on the first page of Google, you must be familiar with a few things. Let us go step by step at it :-
- Domain Registration –
Buying a Domain is the most important step in starting your blogging career. By saying so, you must make sure that you buy domain names which relates your niche. Always make sure that, you are giving most prominence to a Top Level Domain.
A top-level domain (TLD) has to be clubbed with a Google Recognized Website Builder such as a WordPress, Blogger etc. In other words, start blogging with a Unique Domain Name such as https://www.zerocutlet.com, https://www.mentegifts.com, https://www.shoutmeloud.com. Instead of https://www.madtoknow.wordpress.com or https://www.madtoknow.blogger.com. Buying a domain name is very cheap as it hardly costs you $10 per year. I mean why would you not rank for your domain strength and rely upon other subdomains just for 10$?
- Domain Age Strength – While you register a domain name with the registrars always make sure to register for a longer duration. Which means instead of registering and paying the yearly/monthly/quarterly basis, go ahead and pay for 3,5,10 years. Of course, it does depend upon your financial stability as well. But, if you are serious about blogging you need to rank as well.
- Domain Validity – Keep a goal and wait for the perfect time. If you are continuously blogging for a while but don’t see the expected results. Modify your marketing, writing, approaching skills, don’t change your domain/niche ideas repeatedly.
- Meta Keywords in Domain –
Make sure that you have the keyword in the domain you purchase. If you’re a Gift Store – Attach a gift either in the starting or in the end. Something like MenteGifts. By doing so, Google understands that this domain is a Niche Specific for Gifting Store so let me rank for a keyword by name Gifts. Of course, it does not mean that you can simply rank for all keyword searches by name Gifts. But, yes you have pushed a better way than the other domain name.
- Country Specific Domain Registrar –
When you are registering for a domain name, make sure that your target audience is defined. Always choose extensions which target your country, such as .in for India, .us for the United States, .au for Australia, .biz for Business, .shop for an E-Commerce Website, .app for an App-specific Niche and so on. The most preferred would be .com for a Global Recognition and if you have the target audience all over the world.
- SSL Certificate –
SSL – Secure Sockets Layer is extremely important to increase your Google rankings and site identity. SSL Certificates are those which tells Google/User that this particular site is 100% Risk-Free. Take a look of the example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari treats HTTP as Non-Secure and HTTPS as Secure.
Pro Tip – SSL is the best way to Drive Traffic to your Website. Alright so lets continue our journey on How to Drive Traffic to your Website.
- Content and Quality – As a Digital Marketer, Online Marketer I’m pretty sure you would have heard about the statement – Content is King. Gone are the days wherein we use to write for Google Bots. In this era, make sure that you give sufficient knowledge for the user to understand. Google always ranks post with Higher Content-Length. Have you seen posts written by Neil Patel? They are the perfect examples of an Excellent Long Words Content and to know lot more on How to Increase Traffic to your Website.
Quick Tip – Minimum of 500 Words, Recommended 2500+ Words
- Backlinks – Backlinks are the Links which refer your website. You can easily rank on google when you build quantity ranks over quality ranks. Backlinks can often be dangerous if you get links from a Spammy Website, Unethical Websites which can straight away bring down your Domain Authority (DA) & Page Authority (PA).
- Responsive Design – Google ranks websites with High Page Loading Speed, Mobile Friendly Websites. Google mainly concentrates on How to Drive Traffic to your Website for
- H1 Tags – Headings
- H2 Tags – Sub Headings
If your website is not SEO friendly, then Google does not understand what are your strategies, meta keywords, content, images etc. and hence you cannot rank on Google.
- Image Optimization – Image Optimization is extremely critical as it directly links to your Page Loading Speed. Having images which are of HD, High Size will affect your page speed and decrease your rankings. Also, in order for Google Bot to understand, you need to provide Keyword based Alt Text “How To Increase Website Traffic through Google” to all the images which have been put on the particular page.
- Social Sharing Plugins –
Getting your website traffic viral on the Social Media and getting clicks, engagements, the response is also a crucial part. Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest are such sites which have high DA. Thus sharing on social media can be the easiest part to get quality backlinks. They might be No-Follow Links, yet their juices are always important.
- Ad Placement – Ads either be a Google AdSense, Chitika, InfoLinks, PopAds etc. You must always make sure that it does not hurt the sentiments of the user. There is no point in bombarding the users with loads of Ads on the blog page. By doing so, not only the user will have to exit your particular website/article, but also increase the bounce rates and bad reputation about the site. The primary aim is to keep your website clean and tidy.
- Frequency – Google ranks website which has the same and regular frequency. There is no point in writing 100s of the blog the first week and not posting the upcoming weeks. No matter you post one a day or 3 a week, be regular and follow the same routine for the upcoming weeks as well. If you follow this routine then you can easily Rank on the First Page of Google.
- Spamming– If you are an Email Marketer, you have to be extremely careful to follow the CAN-SPAM acts. If you bombard emails to a user who has not given you the permission to send him emails. Or if you bombard 1000’s of emails daily without his consent, your domain will be banned by Google and listed out as a Blackmark to your site.
- Keyword Stuffing – Google understands keyword spamming. Always keep a 2.5% density for your keywords. Which means for a 1000 words, 2.5% Density would be 4 Keywords. Similarly 2 for 500 Words. Always write quality and quantitative content rather than just writing for the keyword sake.
Quick Steps on How to Drive Traffic to your Website
- Title Tag starts with a Keyword – Keyword | Catchy Title | Site / Brand Name
- Meta Description starts with a Keyword – Keyword |Catchy Description
- H1 Tags has the Keyword
- H2 Tag has the keyword
- Images – Alt Text has the keyword
- Use LSI Keywords – Different keywords which means the Same
- Page Loading Speed
- Optimized CSS, JS, Image
- Mobile Friendly & Responsive
- Multimedia Images, Videos, Infographics etc.
- Internal Links, External Links in the Content
- Long Content compared to Short Contents
- Tags, Categories and Attributes
- Keyword in URL without the Stopword (a, the, of, and)
- XML and HTML Sitemaps
Looking forward on How to Drive Traffic to your Website or Business?
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Search Engine Marketing Services
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Auditing & Consultation Services
- Programmatic Advertising etc.
Schedule a Meeting on Skype – [email protected] | #MADTOKNOW