How to use Whatsapp for Business India | Complete Guide on WhatsApp for Business
How to use WhatsApp for Business | WhatsApp for Business India
Whatsapp launched their business app in the early 2018’s. Reaching to over a millions of download by small business owners, WhatsApp business has a lot to offer. In this article, we would be explaining about the differences between WhatsApp for Business and the normal WhatsApp applications.
In the end of this post, each business owner can easily setup their own profiles and engage in customer support & satisfaction of their business. Indeed, they provide a simple platform for business to promote their products and receive updates from their customer.
Important Features of WhatsApp API and Business
- Simple and Reliable Messaging – Send easy and 100% free messages across the global network.
- Connect with Groups and Network – Add upto 256 People in a single group and easily network your services.
- WhatsApp Web – Make use of WhatsApp web and keep your conversations much smoother, quicker and easier.
- Secured Messaging Platform – WhatsApp has an end to end encrypted connection so that you can easily share confidential messages over the network.
- Share Documents – Easy to share documents such as Images, Videos, PDF’s, Audio and Location using WhatsApp. What’s more? You can even share Links with others and keep the connection intact.
Importance of WhatsApp for Businesses
Now, How to Use WhatsApp for Business Promotion? WhatsApp for Business allows you to keep in touch with your customers, clients and suppliers with no extra cost. It has helped thousands of businesses who were previously spending a fortune on SMS. By using a free service like WhatsApp for Business India, you can eventually send out promotions, greetings and query messages to clients, and also return the same back on the Whatsapp application.
As far as the UI of WhatsApp Business is considered, you also get a detailed profile to place your Store Address, Web Address, Alternative Phone Numbers and your Business Logo. In turn, WhatsApp also makes sure that businesses don’t turn out to be Spam ones as they verify your phone number while setting it up.
WhatsApp For Business has a unique and creative feature as compared to the normal WhatsApp. You can make use of the messaging tools such as Quick Replies, Greeting Message, Away Message etc. Also, you also get to measure your Statistics Data such as the Inbound Message Rate, Outbound Message Rate, Data Sent/Received etc.
While setting up a WhatsApp for Business Account is very simple. All you need is an Android smartphone as of now as iOS application is still not received yet. You can easily setup your business account with an Official Business Place and Number. Note :- You cannot use your existing WhatsApp number as it says “Number already exists” during the Verification Process.
How to Setup a WhatsApp for Business Account in India
To enjoy the benefits of WhatsApp for Business, you need to follow the below mentioned points. Once, you have taken care of the basic profile, start to WhatsApp for Business Marketing.
- Download the app from the Google Play Store
- Verify your App with the Business Phone Number. (Note. You cannot use the number already once registered with WhatsApp)
- Under the Settings – Business Settings – Profile. Setup your Business Name, Business Email ID, Business Web URL, Store Address etc.
- You have successfully setup WhatsApp for Business. In a minute or two, you will get all your Contacts List updated and ready to message them.
- In order to share your business number through a. Link. Use this code – http://wa.me/+91XXXXXXXXXX (Replace X with your Business Number)
3 Simple Ways to use WhatsApp for Business
WhatsApp, the trending Social Messaging App was taken over by Facebook in 2014. In India, WhatsApp has been taken over as a Default Messaging App than the normal SMS. Listed below are the 3 simple ways by which you can creatively use WhatsApp for Business In India.
1. WhatsApp for Customer Communication
If you’re in the selling industry, you already know that Messaging would be more beneficial than the Cold Calls, when its coming from Unknown Number. Now lets suppose you have an agency who is working on Digital Marketing for your company. Now, quickly you want to know the present status of the campaign. Pinging on WhatsApp for a quick call is more beneficial than directly calling.
2. WhatsApp for Customer Support
Suppose you have a Product Based Company and your customer wants to raise a question. Instead of going in to their client area, raising a ticket and waiting for the response. You can increase their satisfaction by giving a Live and Quick response through the whatsapp. What’s more? You can also benefit your business with API to setup a customer support system and make it even more responsive.
3. Use WhatsApp for Internal Team Communication
With the help of WhatsApp Web it is even more easier to update sales and development team. Instead of using the Mailing service to write an email, send and again wait for the mail. Just Setup an WhatsApp Group and be as quick as possible. We all agree that Time is Money !
WhatsApp is indeed an easy and quickest way to improve your lead time with business. Now, everybody wants quick time, instant support, and simplicity while using services.
About the Publisher - MadToKnow™
MadToKnow™ is one among the Best Digital Marketing Agency in Bangalore. Being the most reliable digital marketing company, we have extensively helped our clients to get more qualified leads. Having our headquarters in Bengaluru, we have offered digital marketing services to various businesses from USA, UK, Canada, Dubai, Australia and so on
- Website Design & Development Services
- Search Engine Optimization Services
- Search Engine Marketing Services
- Social Media Marketing Services
- Auditing & Consultation Services
- Programmatic Advertising etc.
- Construction & Real Estate
- Design & Development
- Healthcare Industries
- Entertainment & Media Advertising Industries
- E-Commerce and Startups etc.
Is your Firm using WhatsApp for Business? If Yes, Go ahead and share your Business Story below in the comment section. If not, then go ahead and create a. profile for your business today! Its Free